The Australian Matched Play Rankings for Age of Sigmar.
You can find them here
So here’s how it works:
- Seasons run from 1st August until 31st July the following year.
- TOs can submit their tournament results to [email protected], including player name, position and army allegiance (Grand Alliance if mixed) use the sheet below
- a minimum of 12 players and 3 rounds is required for an event to be included
- a 40 player, 5 round event is required for the event to earn full points (I.e 100pts for first place)
- Game sizes of 2000pts and up are eligible for rankings.
A couple of things to note:
- only events where each individual’s results are tracked can be submitted eg. no doubles or teams events.
- only TOs should submit results. It’s their prerogative to have their tournament in the rankings.
- should there be an issue with your results in the rankings, contact your TO so they can sort it out with us.
- Download this sheet – http://www.heraldsofwar.com/documents/blank_rankings_sheet_2021.xlsx – Updated 23/12/2020 to include Lumineth Realmlords, Sons of Behemat and consolidate Legions of Nagash.
- Fill it in with as much detail as possible, including allegiances if the army is a pure allegiance list
- Email it to [email protected]